Richard, congratulations on the best National Sales Marketing/Kick-off I have ever participated in- EVER. That is not hyperbole. Over the last 25-30 years I have seen it all … well done!
– Tom Prescott – President & CEO, Align Technology, Inc. (Invisalign)
Richard Laible is a professional meeting host and presenter with over two decades of corporate hosting experience (including many years with Chicago’s legendary “The Second City” comedy troupe), He’ll definitely get your audience laughing; but even more important, he’ll get them – and keep them – listening closely to the messages you wish to communicate throughout your program.
Working as either the host, master of ceremonies, or spokesperson for your event, Richard makes it a point to:
· Prepare by understanding your company, speakers, and messaging to assure that my contribution is targeted to the strategic goals for your event.
· Open the event in a fun, upbeat, and highly interactive manner.
· Provide personalized and entertaining introductions of speakers, segments and topics.
· Maintain a dynamic and engaging flow and pace to the activities and agenda.
· Sustain audience involvement and interactivity.
Richard’s clients include such respected organizations as SAP, Honeywell, Lincoln Financial, Sara Lee, Abbott, Bally Total Fitness, Kellogg’s, Fisher-Price, and countless others. Allow Richard Laible to make your next event one of the most successful ever!
The best meeting I’ve ever seen! We look forward to continuing to work with Richard.
– Roger Hochschild – President and Chief Operating Officer, Discover Financial Services